Mark S. Sideris,
Vincent J. Piccirilli, Jr.,
1. ROLL CALL
2. EXECUTIVE SESSION – 6:15 P.M.
To consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate – former police station at 34 Cross Street and 10 Winter Street; if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
3. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION – 7:15 P.M.
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. EXAMINATION OF THE MINUTES: November 10, 2015, November 24, 2015, December 1, 2015, December 8, 2015, January 12, 2016, January 26, 2016
6. PUBLIC FORUM
7. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
8. MOTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDER, AND RESOLUTIONS
a) Public Hearing and Vote setting the compensation of the Clerk of the Town Council
b) First Reading on an Ordinance Establishing Requirements for Stormwater Management and Erosion Control
c) Resolution Supporting the Establishment of a Statewide Housing Court
9. NEW BUSINESS
10. REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION /REVIEW OF LIST OF PENDING MATTERS
12. PUBLIC FORUM